The Web is about IDEAS+PEOPLE.
Cohere is a visual tool to create, connect and share Ideas.
Back them up with websites. Support or challenge them. Embed them to spread virally.
Discover who - literally - connects with your thinking.
Publish ideas and optionally add relevant websites
Weave webs of meaningful connections between ideas: your own and the world's
We experience the information ocean as streams of media fragments, flowing past us in every modality.
To make sense of these, learners, researchers and analysts must organise them into coherent patterns.
Cohere is an idea management tool for you to annotate URLs with ideas, and weave meaningful connections between ideas for personal, team or social use.
- Annotate a URL with any number of Ideas, or vice-versa.
- Visualize your network as it grows
- Make connections between your Ideas, or Ideas that anyone else has made public or shared with you via a common Group
- Use Groups to organise your Ideas and Connections by project, and to manage access-rights
- Import your data as RSS feeds (eg. bookmarks or blog posts), to convert them to Ideas, ready for connecting
- Use the RESTful API services to query, edit and mashup data from other tools
Subscribe to our Blog to track developments as they happen.
Read this article to learn more about the design of Cohere to support dialogue and debate.
To discuss how Cohere can be used and make contact with other Cohere practitioners and research, please join our Cohere group.
- To subscribe to the Cohere group send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To unsubscribe from the Cohere group send an e-mail to: email@example.com
We also have a separate Cohere developer group for people wishing to discuss the Cohere API.
- To subscribe to the Cohere developers group send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To unsubscribe from the Cohere developers group send an e-mail to: email@example.com
This is version 1.0 of the Cohere website. Please use 1.0 when entering support queries, bugs or feature requests on our reporting system.
Cohere code is available for annonymous download from our subversion server under LGPL license.
By downloading this code you are agreeing to this LGPL license: